Riverside, Corona, Southern California Garage Door Service and Repair | JMG Construction
Garage door repair can very dangerous without expert training. There are extremely powerful springs and tensioned cables that can cause injury with explosive force. Our garage door repair technicians are specially trained to safely and properly fix your garage door.
Common garage door symptoms we fix the first time:
- Garage door won't open.
- Garage door closes and then opens on its own.
- Garage door won't close all the way.
- Garage door won't open all the way.
- Garage door opener or motor is making a grinding noise.
- Tracks make a popping sound when opening or closing.
Garage Door Springs
Never, ever attempt replacing your garage door springs without specialized training. Garage door springs typically have several hundred pounds of tension on them. Untrained individuals are quite often seriously injured, sometimes fatally, when working on garage door springs. According to the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission, an average of 20,000 people per year are treated in emergency rooms for garage door related injuries. Please consider using a professional before you ever work on your garage door springs.We are here to help.
Have you been experiencing any of the following problems?
- Your garage door is not going down...
- Your garage door is only going up a few inches or not at all...
- Your remote control isn't working...
- Your garage door came off of its track...
- Your garage door opener is not operating at all...
- Stripped gears in the garage door opener...
- The chain came off the opener...
- Broken springs or cables...
- Damaged rollers or track...
- Cracked weather stripping...
- Damaged, rotted, faded, or rusted panels...
Garage Door Type:
Steel garage doors are low maintenance and offer reliability, style and safety. Production options include energy saving insulation, panel design, windows and decorative hardware.
Wood garage doors are beautiful, luxurious and are available in serveral price ranges. They can be designed for those who want a garage door customized to complement their home and style. A wide variety of glass and window trim options are available.
When nothing but the best will do, the perfect answer is a vinyl garage door. These doors are manufactured to provide you the ultimate in easy care. These energy saving, insulated doors are scratch resistant and will not dent, rust or crack. Options include privacy glass, designer window inserts and etched or engraved windows. These doors include a manufacturer's lifetime warranty on the panels.
Carriage House Style
Carriage House style doors offer uncomprimising beauty and architectural elegance adding undeniable curb appeal. There are many door and window patterns from which to choose. Each has a distinctive old world charm. Carriage House style garage doors enhance the beauty and value of your home.
Preventive Maintenance Program
Don't ever lose a day's work again with a car stuck in the garage, enroll in our annual maintenance program.
Just like changing the oil in your car every 5000 miles, you should have your door inspected and tuned up annually. We're really talking about a several-hundred-pound section of your house with a lot of moving parts. It is far easier (and cheaper!) to treat minor issues before they become serious problems. Extend the life of your garage door and improve the return on investment you made in your home!
- A full 25-point diagnostic inspection every year
- Full lube and oil on all required moving parts (door & opener)
- Balancing of your door
- Adjusting your sensors (if required)
- Re-tensioning of your springs (if required)
- All of this few the equivalent of only a few dollars per month!
Garage Door Openers
Chain Drive Openers
The chain drive is a basic garage door opener. Our chain drive opener has been engineered for quiet operation and years of service.
Screw Drive Openers
Screw drive openers are ideal for the most extreme climates. These openers are specially engineered to run in the hottest and coldest temperatures.
Belt Drive Openers
The belt drive opener is our quietest drive system available. Our belt systems are designed for a slow start/slow stop to improve the life of your garage door, and the opener.
||Drive Drive Openers
Direct drive openers work by turning the torsion tube instead of pulling the door itself. These openers are designed for houses where there might not be enough overhead for a traditional opener.
Call us at 951-220-2499 or fill out our online contact form.